Keepmylicence.com knows the importance of your personal data and takes seriously the protection and security of the collected data as well as compliance with the legal provisions in force regarding them.The site administrator has taken all technical and organizational measures to protect and secure all data with which Keepmylicence.com operates and updates these measures as legislative or technological changes occur.
We continue to provide you with details about how we collect and operate with the personal data of our visitors and clients, and how to intervene in these operations. If, after reading the explanations below, you need more clarifications or have questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we reply to you without undue delay. To address your email correctly, please write “GDPR” in the subject of the respective message.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
What data does Keepmylicence.com collect
– We collect data that can identify exactly a person, absolutely necessary for placing an order and running the contract (order confirmation, invoicing, delivery, guarantees and service). These data are: name, first name, email address, phone number and billing / delivery addresses. These data will be completed by the visitor who wants to open an account and / or place an order. For visitors who want to log in with Facebook, we collect the visitor’s name and email address. We do NOT collect profile picture. The phone calls made on the phone number displayed on the website can be recorded, in order to improve the quality of the service.
– We collect anonymous data, transmitted by the browser with which each visitor navigates on Keepmylicence.com. These anonymous personal data are collected through “cookies” files, which any visited site places in the visitor’s browser. Through these data, Keepmylicence.com cannot identify the person exactly, but they are necessary for analysis and advertising (see also point 3 below). The data collected through these cookies are: IP address, location, device and browser used to navigate the site, date and time of site use. For the complete list of personal data transmitted by the browser used for browsing, check the information from the browser you are browsing with and the Keepmylicence.com/Cookies section.
The purpose for which Keepmylicence collects personal data: We collect and use personal data to the extent permitted by law or if we have received the consent of our visitor or client. We collect personal data for:
– fulfillment of contractual obligations
– analysis of navigation on the website, identification of unclear points and improvement of the experience of dhebucatarii.ro visitors. Based on this analysis, we will make changes to the site, we will improve the portfolio, we will improve the targeting of offers, we will do everything possible so that visitors benefit from the best Keepmylicence.com experience. Part of the monitored indicators are the analysis of the basket abandonment rate, the analysis of the pages from which the most visitors leave the site, the analysis of the most visited pages, online conversion.
– for marketing purposes, sending information about new releases, special promotions, personalized vouchers for loyal customers, advertising.
HOW YOU CAN INTERVENE – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A VISITOR / BUYER
. Anonymous personal data can be modified through cookie management. For details on how anonymous personal data can be modified through cookie management, the visitor is asked to check the instructions in the browser used for navigation or to access the Cookies section on dhebucatarii.ro/Cookies.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data: In the event that a customer who initially gave his consent to data processing wishes to withdraw this agreement, he can do so by sending a message to the address contact.Keepmylicence.com (with subject “GDPR – deletion of account”) to notify us of this. The message must be sent from the email address with which the account for which processing consent is withdrawn was created. The operators of Keepmylicence.com will make the requested changes as soon as possible and without unjustified delays.
A customer’s right to be forgotten: We do not hold a digital data base.
Users of the keepmylicence.com website also benefit from the following rights:
The right to information: the operator is obliged to inform the data subject about the processing of his personal data.
The right of opposition: the data subject has the right to object at any time to the data concerning him being the object of processing.
The right not to be subject to an individual decision made on the basis of automatic processing.
The right to go to justice
The right to data portability
The right to file a complaint with the national data protection authority.
WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Transmission of personal data to third parties. “Third parties” are entities different from Keepmylicence will not transmit the personal data of its clients except to those entities that are absolutely necessary for the performance of the contract or for advertising purposes for the development of the portfolio. Personal data can also be transmitted to public authorities if they request this. Here are the “third parties” we work with and the reasons why we could transmit personal data to them:
-online marketing service providers (eg Google, Facebook) for advertising. The data transmitted to these companies are those that cannot precisely identify the natural person (data from point 2.b.). See the complete list on the dhebucatarii.ro/Cookies page.
-the competent bodies of the state, based on an express request made by them and within the limits of the legal provisions in force.
How long are personal data kept:
– The personal data keepmylicence customers is kept in our systems as long as the customer interacts with us and wants to keep the account. If a customer requests the deletion of personal data, the request is propagated in the systems within a maximum of 30 days.
– The personal data collected on the basis of cookies are processed for the duration of the visitor’s consent, as set in the browser he uses.
What does Cookie mean?
Cookie (“browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which is stored on any terminal with Internet access (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and is installed by requesting issued by a web server to a browser (eg: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). You can find more information here: https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie and https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer that contains information from the web server.
We use our own and third-party cookies to provide visitors with personalized services, tailored to each individual’s preferences.
However, if you prefer this, you can reset your browser either to notify you whenever you receive a cookie, or to refuse to accept cookies at all.
However, we must inform you that the services offered through the site will not be able to be offered correctly if you have set your browser to reject cookies.
Cookies from third parties
Certain sections of the site are provided through third parties/providers (eg: Facebook, Google, etc…).
These third parties can also place cookies through the website and they are called “third party cookies” because they are not placed by the owner of the respective website.
Third party providers must also comply with applicable law and the privacy policies of the site owner.
Through the sections of the website provided by Facebook, Google and other third parties, “third party cookies” can be placed.
What is stored in a cookie?
The cookie stores information and facilitates functions such as:
– keeping a user logged in to the account
– different settings and preferences of the user logged into the account
– data about how to access the site
Cookies do not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access information on the user’s hard drive. Cookies do not request personal information and do not personally identify Internet users.